If we understand how to recognize when we are being loved, we can also learn to recognize our love for another. When we are loved, we tend to feel it intuitively in our guts.
Here are more Love Quote Photos
- Love is kind of like when you see a fog in the morning, when you wake up before the sun comes out. It’s just a little while, and then it burns away… Love is a fog that burns with the first daylight of reality.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.
- Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get — only with what you are expecting to give — which is everything.
- Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.
- People sometimes say that you must believe in feelings deep inside, otherwise youd never be confident of things like My wife loves me.
- Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.
- Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.